Tie up Bank Merchant EDC POS Machine deployment
1. Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth and collaboration with the sales & marketing team.
2. Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
3. Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
4. Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
5. Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
6. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients
7. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
8. Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
ICT Academy is an initiative of the Government of India in collaboration with the state Governments and Industries. ICT Academy is a not-for-profit society, the first of its kind pioneer venture under the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model that endeavors to train the higher education teachers and students thereby exercises on developing the next generation teachers and industry ready students.
ICT Academy was started to meet the skill requirements of the industry and generate more employment especially in tier 2 and 3 towns, the rural parts of the country. The organization was formed with representations from the State Government of Tamil Nadu, leading companies in the ICT industry and National Association of Software Services Companies (NASSCOM) in India.