Experience5 - 6 Yrs
Job typeFull Time
CourseBachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Master of Computer Application (MCA)
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers,product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about
creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told
what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacityto solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team,
you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Resposibility:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- 5+yearsof experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Deep understanding of DevOps, including best practices & processes.
- Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone