We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the operator supervisor. The responsibilities of the operations supervisor include training and supervising employees, reducing operational costs, monitoring their department's compliance with operational policies, and keeping up-to-date with the progress of administrative duties.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation. Efficient team management & leadership qualities.
- Oversee in-bound and out-bound complaint calls.
- Replying to all requests, and inquiries made through call, and email.
- Ensure that team members are assisting customers when needed and clarifying all the doubts with regards to our product, services, etc. Monitor the performance of every team member and give them adequate training to meet the standards.
- Taking escalation calls and helping with R&R reporting and activity.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts. Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Ensuring quality assurance, compliance, and regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree.
- Experience in implementing operational processes.
- Good working knowledge of operational procedures and policies.
- Strong project management, administrative management, and organisational skills.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Important points to consider
- We’re only looking for male candidates
- Candidate with a customer care experience in any security or facility management firm will be preferred.
- The maximum age limit for this role is 45 years
- This is a permanent position
- The candidate who is comfortable with the Day shift and min 2-3 years of relevant experience will be an ideal fit for the role.